Can you please leave my free website alone let me use it what is that ? Temporary server error. Maintenance is underway on free hosting, please check your site again in 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. leave my domain (wog.epizy.com) alone

can you please leave my free website alone let me use it what is that ? Temporary server error. Maintenance is underway on free hosting, please check your site again in 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.
leave my domain (wog.epizy.com) alone

Please read this announcement for more information about that:

5 Likes

i don,t care please leave my domain let me use my free hosting okay?

If you want us to leave you alone then why post something here? I’m confused.

In this post
https://forum.infinityfree.com/t/active-domains-redirecting-to-suspendeddomain-org-login-issues/
it said this
Please do not submit additional topics about this. Any additional topics created about this issue will be deleted to help keep the forum clean.

Please don’t post stuff about the suspendeddomain.org problem as the admin said or the post get deleted.
Also the website is up

1 Like

Yup, as ifastnet has cleared the issue, now all should work but some will still redirect to susdomain.org because of their browser cache, a simple fix is ctrl+r

5 Likes

We would love to have been able to. But like everyone else has already said: there was an issue on the hosting platform which caused this to not work.

We’re not doing this to hurt you specifically. We did not want this to happen, this was not intentional. And this issue has affected basically all sites on free hosting, not just you.

6 Likes