Can we provide clear explanation for cros blocking with infinityfree

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘h ttp://zheros-gaming.infinityfreeapp.com/getscores.php’ from origin ‘h ttp://localhost:50001’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.
zheros-gaming.infinityfreeapp.com/getscores.php:1

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hi I just experiencing this error problem blocking by cros
and I already read the any available topic here hoow to solve this error but seems like the link given or provided for any reason that we are not allowing to re script this cros access
is not updated

" While working on your website, you may be redirected to the [I nfinityFree 404 error page](h ttps://infinityfree.net/errors/404/). This article explains why this typically happens and what you can do to fix this. Why do I get a 404 error When you try to access a file on a website, the server tries to find the matching file to load. By default, it works like this. Suppose you have a website ht tp://example.com which is linked to the folder htdocs in your hosting account. If you then try to load a certain URL, like [h ttp://example.com/bl…](h ttp://example.com/blog/images/gallery/photo.jpg)"

any link to read regading this issue thanks :slight_smile:
sorry for my grammar, I’m anot good on english construct.

but in my behalf, i am politly asking this question hehe
thanks to answer this :slight_smile:

i itentionaly add space to all links for restriction purposes

Basically CORS access is not allowed on free hosting.
Anyway,

is meant for testing environment.
You need to differentiate between actual and testing environment

As for 404, read on

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.