Can’t add domain

Hey I tried 2 domains 1 with a .cf (which I always use) and one with .ml, after 7 days of waiting and changing the name servers multiple times I still can’t add both of them… halp

@yourioshelper said:
Hey I tried 2 domains 1 with a .cf (which I always use) and one with .ml, after 7 days of waiting and changing the name servers multiple times I still can’t add both of them… halp

Can you please explain more about why you can’t add them? What do you see? If you could include the exact domain names you’re trying to use, that would help a lot in checking your domain’s configuration.

I get the error that the name servers aren’t set to the correct ones yet all through I did this over 10 times, domains are Hackintosh.ml Macintosh.ml and Hackintosh.cf all 3 don’t work, all 3 have correct nameservers set NS1.BYET.ORG till 5

I have checked the DNS settings for your domain names, but it looks like they are not actually pointing to our nameservers. The WHOIS details show the domains have been registered, but the domain names are not present in Freenom’s nameservers.

Please contact Freenom to get this issue resolved, as this is clearly something on their end. You can show them this link to point out what the issue is: DNS Lookup for Hackintosh.ml