Can I make a download page "Windows Vista / 7 Activator"?

Can I make a download page “Windows Vista / 7 Activator” ? Because I’m afraid of getting banned :frowning:

Of course!, i did not put the file on my website / server

NO

see TOS 7, 10 and 11 Terms of Service - InfinityFree

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :v: GOOD!

And you cant upload files bigger than 10 mb hehe.

Its a torrent leech.

1 Like

But can i make a download page only?

Yes as long as the windows activator file you want users to download is safe and is not pirated. Even if you use a 3rd party file hosting to host pirated/mailicious softwares you will still get suspended as what the ToS stated.

1 Like

Really? are you not lying?

Yes.

Please refer to Section 6 “Member Conduct” of the Terms of Service (ToS):

You agree to not use the Service to
  1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
  2. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource / servers.

InfinityFree is only for legal and legit websites.

1 Like

You can’t - because by doing so your website becomes a site that promotes illegal activities (TOS 7.)
if a third party notices and reports the abuse
especially when it comes to our free subdomains
they become blacklisted and have a bad reputation

and very quickly it can happen that they get a ban on the whole domain

All sites must respect copyright and other rights

3 Likes

I’m still creating a download page, but I won’t allow someone to download it because it’s against the law, is that possible?

Sorry but that doesn’t make sense, so what’s the purpose of your download page then?

Also again if you will provide an external link redirecting to a pirated/malicious software or any stuff for download, it’s still a violation of InfinityFree’s ToS and can result to a suspension of your account.

2 Likes

Just like mediafire or other file hosting

A site that offers your works and other links that do not include material under copyright
then you can, but don’t be surprised if you break the TOS that you will permanently lose access to this hosting.

1 Like

I’m also wondering if I could host my own game mods downloading page since I’m a modder. Thank you!

1 Like

Me too

@katufo

No you can’t especially when you do not have permission from the owner of the games you are pirating. If you provide a link for a pirated software download on your website hosted here on InfinityFree it can get your account suspended even if you’ll use an external 3rd party storage.

It’s simple really just don’t do anything illegal with your InfinityFree account or you’ll get an expected suspension to your account or worse that you can be banned from further using InfinityFree’s services.

3 Likes

What if for example I coded my own apps, get a MIT License, and create a download page.

Would I be banned too?

Maybe not because the application is yours

@JavesPotato

Well if you own the app then you can do anything with it since you are the owner. You can also provide a link for download of your app as long as your app is safe and legit to use. Just make sure to host your app on a 3rd party file hosting provider like Dropbox and Drive.

4 Likes