Can I Edit directly in html code on my own ?

I was wonder, if I can edit directly in html code, and not only in website builder ?

For example : I wanted to set up the square from my subdomain web page to strech it on the whole screen. ( not so small like it is. I don’t like it. )

Well, we provide a hosting service and not just a website builder service so you’re free to edit whatever you want on your own website. If I’m not mistaken, you can just open your file manager or FTP and edit the files directly.

However, I would not recommend to do so with a website builder because those changes could be deleted the next time your edit your website through the builder or even break the website builder entirely!

If you want to build your website and want to write the HTML yourself, you’ll probably find it easier to just upload your own HTML code to your account or use a Content Management System like Wordpress, which has a more flexible templating engine allowing you to write your own templates or easily edit existing ones.

I have another question : If I want to unpload my own files, where I should put them ?

I supose in the main folder, caled like my domain name, and delete the rest of them.

I have another question : If I want to unpload my own files, where I should put them ?
I supose in the main folder, caled like my domain name, and delete the rest of them.

Please don’t do that.

If you want to upload content for your main domain, you need to upload it to the folder called “htdocs”. If you want to upload content to an additional domain (e.g. example.com), then you need to upload it to the folder “example.com/htdocs/”.

I thing I got it.
So for acces my sub-domain folder, I should look in example.is-great.net/htdocs/ ?
( meening here I can unpload files , also the index.html home page )

Sorry me. I’m new at this thing…

@Cristif92
You got it right. Your main domain’s html file folder is htdocs on the root directory, but other add-on domains, subdomains you add/create will always have their own folder named the same as the domain is and under it you will find their corresponding htdocs folder where you can upload your website’s files.

For example if you had domain testwebsite.co there would be a folder named testwebsite.co which would have child folder htdocs.

Mike