Can I change the website builder?

Since the website builder was updated in 2018, I have really been struggling to use it. I would like to know either how to use the builder or how to change the website builder. Hopefully, this is possible. Thanks in advance!

We provide a web hosting service, not a managed website builder. You can use whatever website builder you want to build your website! You don’t have to use our website builder (SitePro or Kopage). You can also install other software to manage your website (like WordPress) or use an external website builder like Adobe Muse or Mobirise to build your website and publish it here.

As for how to use Kopage, it should be fairly straight forward. Kopage also provides video tutorials for their builder on YouTube. If you have specific questions, you can ask them here.

Do not worry, I have recently found that I can use the Softaculous web installer! Thanks for replying! I usually never get a reply from anyone on another website. This is my first discussion on Infinity Free. GREAT service!!!

@AnimalHub said:
Do not worry, I have recently found that I can use the Softaculous web installer! Thanks for replying! I usually never get a reply from anyone on another website. This is my first discussion on Infinity Free. GREAT service!!!

Yes, Even though they don’t provide tech-support as what they say,
They still give support to clients or us like Admin is a staff that helps us!