Can anybody find my test website?

https://freelance-webby.rf.gd

Issue 1: You don’t have an SSL certificate, but you shared an HTTPS link

Issue 2: You have a 403 error on your site

Fix for issue 1:

Fix for issue 2:

6 Likes

it could be that the problem is the same as for other users with 403

Maybe your test website needed a Directory Listing which was disabled in the last days… But you can simply re-enable it by putting this on your .htaccess file:

# enable directory listing
Options +Indexes
3 Likes

how to do this please?

Create an .htaccess file on your htdocs folder through the File Manager, then put the content I posted in the code block.

6 Likes

how you create a htaccess file in file manager?
i don’t know how to do it?

Click on the plus sign on the bottom, then on “New File”. There you can name the file; name it .htaccess and click on “OK”. Paste the content I posted on my code block, click on “Save” and then on “Close” and you’re done!

3 Likes

Okey i did it, but the problem is still the same , get an error message when i click on the domain name!

Schermafbeelding 2023-08-17 103618

What problem?

OK for me, and clear your browser cache

4 Likes

Schermafbeelding 2023-08-17 104050

Gosh, I must drunken that I didn’t checked your website.

Make sure that you have cleared your borwser cache, switching network or use different device.

the SSL status is " issued" by Google Trust

I can open your website by HTTPS.

Make sure that you have

If the issue persists, tell me.

1 Like

i did this already, nothing changed!

Try to open your website in incognito mode. With incognito mode, you’ll bypass all caches (including the SSL cache probably).

4 Likes

Adding to what @JxstErg1 wrote, you may be affected by DNS cache. Switching to a different DNS resolver or using a VPN should help the website display fine.

Clearing the DNS cache may also help but depending on your network, it may take a while for the changes to be reflected, so switching DNS resolvers/using a VPN temporarily is a faster solution.

4 Likes

thanks for all the help but nothing changed the problem … i deleted this shit from my account :roll_eyes:

But did you try this?

3 Likes

I deleted the domain before and ad a new domain called " https://studentwebsite.free.nf "
please reply if you can see it or not?