Bypassing "The unique_id 'epiz_[censored]' has already been assigned to a different user."

So about a week back, Cloudflare had a bit of a hiccup through something along the lines of a brief outage. In a bit of a panic, I deleted the account all together thinking a good reset would solve any issues I was having. I’m now looking to start fresh with a new Cloudflare account, but I’m running into this error in CPanel when trying to do so.
"CLOUDFLARE ERROR :An error occured creating a cloudflare user for you, the error was

The unique_id ‘epiz_[censored]’ has already been assigned to a different user."
Is there any way to bypass this? I’m looking to get Cloudflare up and running again ASAP.
Please let me know if I should include any more additional information, such as my website, epiz id, etc. Thanks!

My id is “epiz_22679080”. I thought it was sensitive information for a second there.

Yes, you can sign up with Cloudflare directly and point your domain to their nameservers. Just note that doing so means you’re responsible for maintaining your domain’s DNS records, as we will not be able to manage them for you anymore.

@Admin said:
Yes, you can sign up with Cloudflare directly and point your domain to their nameservers. Just note that doing so means you’re responsible for maintaining your domain’s DNS records, as we will not be able to manage them for you anymore.

That worked! I feared if I changed my nameservers directly, my connection to infinityfree would be cut. Thank you!