Builder giving "Errors" when publishing

Went to publish my website (www.jacksonarc.com) and I keep getting error message that says click “support” on lower left If it continues.

1. Still giving me this after an hour.
  2. There is no “Support” on the lower left of this “error” Message or “builder”

My website is all messed up and looks like crap

I just tried to publish your website but I was able to do so without any problems. It was probably just a temporary issue with the builder. Do you still experience this problem?

Yes, Still having issues. I tried to load website, and I’m getting a blank white page… Tried to publish it again, and still having issues.

Just tried it again, This time it worked, and website is back up and running. Not sure what was going on, but it has seemed to be fixed.

Thank you for your assistance!

I thought it was fixed, but it wasn’t. Some pages “published” but some didn’t. Example: the Home page (www.jacksonarc.com) published, but other pages (www.jacksonarc/en/membership) did not.

I would upload a screenshot but seems, I can’t. But I’m getting error message that states the following, "Error creating directory ‘/htdocs/sitepro/js/photoswipe’.

@JARC17 said:
I thought it was fixed, but it wasn’t. Some pages “published” but some didn’t. Example: the Home page (www.jacksonarc.com) published, but other pages (www.jacksonarc/en/membership) did not.

I would upload a screenshot but seems, I can’t. But I’m getting error message that states the following, "Error creating directory ‘/htdocs/sitepro/js/photoswipe’.

I checked http://jacksonarc.com/en/membership/ but the page looks fine from here. However, if any content was missing, I wouldn’t know it.

What exactly are you doing when you see the “Error creating directory” error message? Do you see it while uploading a file in the site builder of when publishing your site?

@Admin said:

@JARC17 said:

I checked http://jacksonarc.com/en/membership/ but the page looks fine from here. However, if any content was missing, I wouldn’t know it.

What exactly are you doing when you see the “Error creating directory” error message? Do you see it while uploading a file in the site builder of when publishing your site?

I did finally get it to “publish” the whole website, gave it a day or two. Today, tried to finish some work that I couldn’t finish when this issue came about, and I had no issues!

Thank you for your assistance, and sorry to have bothered you. I must have just picked a bad day to do some work on the website.