Browser throwing DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error

Hello, I have the same problem and solved in on my broswer by setting the Cloudflare DNS, The question is , is this a ISP issue?
If so how can I tell the perspective visitors to set their broswer correctly before visiting my page?

It could be. But if you just created your website, it could be DNS propagation.

I don’t think you would be able to tell visitors in advance. Though there might be ways to prevent it, I don’t know any.

Can you provide us with your domain name?

7 Likes

My domain name is fanart.rf.gd.
Also when I now log in my infinityfree, a message “Cloudflare CAPTCHA response s missng” pops up, though I can still log in, It didn’t not happens some days ago. I wonder if something has been changed?

Yes, the default CAPTCHA was changed from Cloudflare. But after a failed Cloudflare CAPTCHA, a link will be shown to switch back to ReCAPTCHA.

7 Likes

Thanks, I find the link, but even with the warning message and without clicking the link I could still log on my account normally. Is this change something to do with ISP blocking the page if the broswer not properly set?

No, I highly doubt it. Can you contact your ISP and ask if they have blocked InfinityFree’s IP?

5 Likes

Suddenly the problem goes away, so I believe it was a temporary glitch

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.