Bringing website to InfinityFree

Hello I’m bringing my site from another host to here… With the WP Clone plugin! I’m just getting this message:

PHP script ‘/home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_34196745/arabia.rf.gd/htdocs/wp-content/object-cache.php’ is protected by SourceGuardian and requires a SourceGuardian loader ‘ixed.7.4.lin’ to be installed.

1. Click here to download the required ‘ixed.7.4.lin’ loader from the SourceGuardian site
  2. Install the loader to /usr/php70/lib/php/20151012/
  3. Edit /etc/php70/php.ini and add ‘extension=ixed.7.4.lin’ directive
  4. Restart the web server

I would like to know how to do this!

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

There’s no way to do this in free hosting, not even shared premium. You’ll need at least a VPS since you need full root access.

6 Likes

This is a nono

Below is the recommended way

9 Likes

Free hosting doesn’t have SourceGuardian loaders installed. We do have IonCube though, in case you have software that needs that. Premium hosting does support SourceGuardian as an optional extension.

I’m not sure what this object-cache.php file is for, or what generated it. A quick Google search tells me that there are a few different plugins that could be generating this file, including Object Cache Pro, Performance Lab or W3 Total Cache. Which of them produces this file (if any), or why they encrypt it with SourceGuardian, I don’t know. It’s also possible that it’s actually malware that’s embedded in your site, using an innocent file name and source code encryption to hide it’s true nature.

In any case, my first next step would be to delete or rename this file so it’s not loaded anymore, and see what happens. If it’s from a caching plugin, it may just fix this issue.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.