Bing - URL cannot appear on Bing (Page Fetch Failed)

My URL is https://bestvolleyballshoes.org/. In Bing Webmaster Tools I get this error after inspecting my URL:

Last crawl attempted: No Date
Crawl allowed? N/A
Page Fetch: Failed
We were not able to connect to the DNS (Domain Name Server) for this URL. Please review with your technical team and web hosting company, and contact Bing Webmaster support if you are not able to fix the issue.

I submitted my site to Bing a few weeks ago, through importing from Google Search Console (which has been indexed fine). I’ve tried resubmitting multiple times and there’s been no change.

When I try testing the Live URL, it shows the tested page as having the following contents:

This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support

Anyone have any ideas of what could be causing the issue and or any fixes? I’ve seen elsewhere that you can migrate over to CloudFlare however I’d like to avoid this if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

Can you screenshot all your CloudFlare DNS records? Don’t hide any information unless it’s unrelated to hosting.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.