banned for abuse, did nothing wrong

i was just programming a php file for school when i made a ticket i got this responce
Hi there,

Your free account content has triggered our systems abuse filter detectors and has been suspended

Best Regards

=============================================================
For a Limited time only, you can receive a completely free 1 month trial premium hosting account using this link below.

Shopping Cart - IFastnet

iFastNet - Proud winners of the TMT Telecom 2017 “Best Premium Hosting” award.

As a CloudFlare optimized partner, you can now in a single click enable CloudFlare with FREE Railgun. This free option is available to all of our premium hosting clients! Read more here: http://blog.ifastnet.com
Railgun usually costs $200.00 per month however it is completely free forever with our premium hosting!

which doesn’t really help me my assignment is due on Tuesday so please be quick with this

I don’t agree with how short the response is you received, but I do agree with the judgdement.

You even say in the subject “i was just making a chat program”. However, if you checked our terms of service, you should know that chat scripts are forbidden on our hosting. That’s a clear and outright terms violation, which is why your account will not be reactivated.

ok sorry