Backup

Hey everyone ! my site is not working properly from last few days , and i have installed wordpress ! and few days back when i tried to download backup from wordpress plugin , it was unable to download the files. and now my sites is not working , so i request everyone to help me to get backup for my site ! Specially i request from infinity free host ream to help me to get my all back of wordpress site ! please its my request !

Help yourself! Have you seen this article already? https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-make-backups/

What , is it a good support ? cant you help me ! i m just in a problem , i really want my backup !

InfinityFree doesn’t provide anything that would help you with backups, all the backups should be done on your own.

ohk , but can you please tell me the best and easiest way to backup !

@Arutorex said:

If you are using WP.
Then I do recommend you to use WP All In One Migration.

Also the old fashioned way which you zip all your files and download it is much more reliable.

@Arutorex said:

The linked article is pretty easy. You could try it with WordPress’ import/export functionality or a backup plugin as well, but those functions tend to break quite dramatically in my experience. Nothing works quite as reliably or predictably as a good old FTP download and phpMyAdmin export.

i really want to use wordpress plugin but my site is hosted with infinity free host and the site is down ! so what can i do !

@Arutorex said:
i really want to use wordpress plugin but my site is hosted with infinity free host and the site is down ! so what can i do !

Don’t use the plugin and just back it up the old fashioned way (which doesn’t require the website to be working)?