Are there any problem with subdomain .free.nf ( not working with me )

### Website URL :

http://linkr.free.nf/

### Error Message

This site can’t be reached

linkr.free.nf’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

Other Information

it’s not working with me !!! , So how to solve this issue please
thanks in advance

No issue

Wait, or…

As for E403, check your .htaccess or read on

7 Likes

Restart the router.

5 Likes

Also not working

Can you try using a vpn?

7 Likes

WooW
It’s Working , but what shall I do to working with my Real IP address ?

I myself seem to be encountering the same issue and my cnames no longer work.

Hey there, Can you please provide us with the URL?

1 Like

Here is it
http://linkr.free.nf/

Your website is working fine from my end. In the picture below, you can see that your website is almost available worldwide. However, keep in mind that it may take between 24 to 72 hours for your website to be accessible globally due to DNS propagation. This process involves adding your domain name to the DNS records, and only then can your website’s address be resolved by your ISP. Additionally, try clearing your browser’s cache.

1 Like

firstly ,Thanks for your help
Secondly , See I don’t care it is working with me by VPN or not , I can use VPN no problem to access the website
But the main Important point Is it will be working world wide or not ? ( which mean with other user on the website ) or it will be useless !!
are you understood my point

I do understand your point, buddy. In my country, your website is working fine. Which means it’s almost universally accessible.

3 Likes

The reason you’re unable to access your website is because of something called DNS Caching, also called DNS Propagation.

In short, it’s a consequence of your network settings, and who will be able to access your site and who won’t is a consequence of their network settings. Nobody can guarantee that your website will work on every device on every network in the world.

If it’s not working for you, you can try to clear your browser’s DNS cache. If that doesn’t solve it, the bad data is cached by your configured DNS resolvers. You can work around that by configuring your computer to use faster resolvers, such as Google Public DNS or Cloudflare’s 1.1.1.1 service:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.