Any File Managers to use safely without account suspension?

So I have this part of the website where I keep a list of my torrent magnet URI’s. It’s a personal directory for the website.
I have a PHP script I wrote that reads a .txt and uses preg_grep() to search for the lines that contain a specific search string and use foreach() to print the items.

So In order to upload this list of the magnet URI’s, I have to upload a new, larger, TXT file.
Trying to upload the file via FTP doesn’t work, it just hangs. But… doing it from the integrated file manager that amazing InfinityFree provides, I can…

So I want something that’s simpler. Can I write my own file manager and not get it detected by the system as “malicious script”. Once I tried to upload shell.php.src which was named shell.php by mistake, my account got suspended and I wrote a support ticket to the team. I explained them what happened and they we’re nice and made my account active again ?

Will the system detect the used functions? Will the system detect if I modify some . file with my own file manager/file editor?

I’d probably make a file editor that can only add/remove text from a simple .txt file and nothing else.

Is this allowed?

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said:
So I have this part of the website where I keep a list of my torrent magnet URI’s. It’s a personal directory for the website.
I have a PHP script I wrote that reads a .txt and uses preg_grep() to search for the lines that contain a specific search string and use foreach() to print the items.

So In order to upload this list of the magnet URI’s, I have to upload a new, larger, TXT file.
Trying to upload the file via FTP doesn’t work, it just hangs. But… doing it from the integrated file manager that amazing InfinityFree provides, I can…

So I want something that’s simpler. Can I write my own file manager and not get it detected by the system as “malicious script”. Once I tried to upload shell.php.src which was named shell.php by mistake, my account got suspended and I wrote a support ticket to the team. I explained them what happened and they we’re nice and made my account active again ?

Will the system detect the used functions? Will the system detect if I modify some . file with my own file manager/file editor?

I’d probably make a file editor that can only add/remove text from a simple .txt file and nothing else.

Is this allowed?

Shell scripts aren’t allowed on free hosting and I don’t know what kind of BitCoin script you have but cryptocurrency like scripts aren’t allowed here.

Uploading your own file manager, or file management scripts, is no problem. As long as the file management function don’t contain or look like a web shell or another hacking tool, it should be no problem. Many scripts edit files, like writing config files, live editing themes, or processing user uploads, so blocking that would be silly.

Just don’t try to execute system commands (system(), exec(), etc.). It won’t work and is likely to get your account suspended again.

@Admin said:
Uploading your own file manager, or file management scripts, is no problem. As long as the file management function don’t contain or look like a web shell or another hacking tool, it should be no problem. Many scripts edit files, like writing config files, live editing themes, or processing user uploads, so blocking that would be silly.

Just don’t try to execute system commands (system(), exec(), etc.). It won’t work and is likely to get your account suspended again.

Okay then, thanks for the information ?