Another SSL problem

Hello again…
The next problem is that StartSSL doesn’t seem to provide free certificates any more.
It’s (Or was) the only known to me free SSL provider… Is there a way do anything on a free account?
I really need a free SSL… And i don’t have money to boy one…
Thanks for help.

I use cloud-flare for SSL, cloud-flare is available from control panel.

Hope this helps :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t work for free accounts…

Free account is a subdomain… see you’re using paid hosting…

@DragonGraphics said:

I’m using free account with my own domain.
I have cloud flare enabled though the control panel.

@DragonGraphics said:

if your site is on subdomain you can’t , unless you are also a domain owner

https://infinityfree.net/support/cannot-use-or-have-problems-using-lets-encrypt-or-sslforfreecom/

wildcard still in progress ACMEv2 and Wildcard Launch Delay - Feature Requests - Let's Encrypt Community Support

@DragonGraphics said:
It doesn’t work for free accounts…

Cloudflare works for free accounts, just not for free subdomains because Cloudflare doesn’t work for any subdomains. That’s a restriction from Cloudflare and not something we did or can fix.

Cloudflare does work with own domain names which you can bring to free hosting. So it’s definitely possible to use Cloudflare on free hosting!

So first i must buy a domain like .com.pl, com, or net? or “somehow” get it for free?

@DragonGraphics said:
So first i must buy a domain like .com.pl, com, or net? or “somehow” get it for free?

You can try freenom for Free domain. .tk is not supported because it’s only international Target cTLD for free. You can pay 12$ or first start with free then you can upgrade after being successful.
You can. Check my forum related to free ssl on myownfreehost.net powered hosting companies.
I created in Infinityforum.

Here is link
https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2951/how-to-get-ssl-even-on-subdomains#latest
After getting sslforfree.com change your nameservers back to byethost or epizy.

I found polish website that offers more and with price of 5PLN… thats like 1$…