Angular File Manager

@Admin How did you get the Angular File Manager to work with multiple accounts? I’m using it for a project and I can’t find anything about a login page or links.

@TristianK3604 said:
@Admin How did you get the Angular File Manager to work with multiple accounts? I’m using it for a project and I can’t find anything about a login page or links.

We only use the frontend of angular-filemanager. It does come with some examples on how to make it work with FTP, but we built our own backend from scratch.

The backend API specification is listed here, if you would like to take a crack at it as well: angular-filemanager/API.md at master · joni2back/angular-filemanager · GitHub

@Admin said:

@TristianK3604 said:

We only use the frontend of angular-filemanager. It does come with some examples on how to make it work with FTP, but we built our own backend from scratch.

The backend API specification is listed here, if you would like to take a crack at it as well: angular-filemanager/API.md at master · joni2back/angular-filemanager · GitHub

Alright. Thank you!

The API is not well documented at all. They really need to make better documentation.