An error occurred while reactivating your account

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_25048843 (Website for bgb.rf.gd)

Error Message

Error

An error occurred while reactivating your account.

Other Information

It loos my account has been deactivated too many times and requires admin intervenion. Could you please help?

Thanks

If you account was deactivated 39 or more times, there is no way to get it back. Can you share how many times your account has been deactivated?

If this is not the case, you may need to retry later.

It has been deactivated 36 times:

Your account is probably permanently suspended then, but we will wait for Admin to be sure.

Is there a way to retrieve all the data? Db? File’s code?

Most chances are NO?

While your account is suspended, you cannot access its files or databases. This is one of the reasons we recommended that everyone have a backup on your own computer.

In order to get your account re-activated, Admin will have to do it manually. I recommend that you create a new account, or the same thing will happen if you get suspended again.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the delay in checking your issue.

The issue seems to be that your account has been reactivated too many times, which is why you cannot reactivate it yourself again.

Your account is now being reactivated, and a change is being prepared so that next time your account is deactivated, you can submit a ticket from the client area to get it back. I know that’s also not ideal, but lifting the reactivation limit is not something we can do.

You could also choose to setup a fresh account and move your site to it to lose all suspension history.

4 Likes

Thanks for your return. Good news.

However, I’m still not able to reactivate and I seee my account is suspended.

Can you please advise?

Thanks
Geordie

Your account is indeed suspended for abuse. If that happens, the only thing you can do is submit a ticket from the client area. So please do that.

3 Likes

Thanks for your return. Good news.

However, I’m still not able to reactivate.

What is the link for the client area?

In the client area, open the account that is suspended. Then click the red “Open Ticket” button.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.