All my account were suspended at once!

Dear InfinityFree Admin,

I had submitted a review ticket for this issue.

But I was wondering what goes wrong?
Why does all my account’s at the same time get suspended?

No modifications we’re made for the last 24 hours and all I did was upload some products to my shop.
Also you said that you’ve whitelisted me before…
Please re-check.
Thanks.

What are your hosting account were suspended at once, I think this maybe a technical issue or your site violating the terms. @Admin can you check I know it’s holidays but still it is unfair.

@Ranakhas said:
What are your hosting account were suspended at once, I think this maybe a technical issue or your site violating the terms. @Admin can you check I know it’s holidays but still it is unfair.

According to the Email report, it says ‘Abuse Reported’
But I used that account according to their TOS.

No Phising, No Scamming or Auto Like Script, No Any Bad Stuff…

Website hosted on that account are (To my memory because there’s 6 account there and theres more than 1 domain per account) :
1 Knowledgebase
1 Store
1 Private Product Database

@PlanetGamingGG kindly give me your website address!!

@Ranakhas said:

One of them is
https://gonenjoy.cf/store
https://gonenjoy.cf/help

It’s actually a compliment to my main https://gonenjoy.com but since the .com was hosted somewhere else and their RAM Splitting policy is a mess, i created a .cf and moved Store and Help center here.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Ranakhas said:

One of them is
https://gonenjoy.cf/store
https://gonenjoy.cf/help

It’s actually a compliment to my main https://gonenjoy.com but since the .com was hosted somewhere else and their RAM Splitting policy is a mess, i created a .cf and moved Store and Help center here.

I checked the help one I think it doesn’t violate the terms. I really don’t know what’s the issue is?

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Dear InfinityFree Admin,

I had submitted a review ticket for this issue.

But I was wondering what goes wrong?
Why does all my account’s at the same time get suspended?

No modifications we’re made for the last 24 hours and all I did was upload some products to my shop.
Also you said that you’ve whitelisted me before…
Please re-check.
Thanks.

We never whitelist entire accounts or email addresses. A single false positive does not make you immune against suspensions. After all, it’s possible that someone has an empty account which was suspended because the IP address was found in a spammers database, but uploads a spam script after the account has been reactivated. We do whitelist IP addresses and specific files, but not entire accounts.

As always: if your account is suspended, submit a review request. Posting here won’t help.

Suspending a account without checking may lead to potential and current customers loss. @Admin at least check a site before suspending a site if just reporting lead to suspension then almost in every second thousand of millions website, videos and accounts got suspended.

@Ranakhas said:
Suspending a account without checking may lead to potential and current customers loss. @Admin at least check a site before suspending a site if just reporting lead to suspension then almost in every second thousand of millions website, videos and accounts got suspended.

The volume of suspended accounts is one of the reasons why we DON’T check the accounts first.

While we do get abuse reports from third parties, review the accounts manually and take them down if justified, that’s only a very small part of all suspensions.

We scan files, upload activity, web requests and so on for abuse. If any likely harmful content is detected, the account is taken down automatically. Most account suspensions are done completely automated without any staff influence. This is how we can disable phishing sites before anyone can enter their login details and take down spam scripts before the first email has been sent.

Why don’t we review accounts by hand before taking them down? First of all, by the time we check the account, the criminal may already have claimed victims. And if we can confirm the account is harmful, then what’s next? Should we still take down the account without warning? Or should we warn the website owner so they can harvest the stolen credentials and destroy evidence?

So if you don’t submit a review request, staff never checks the account. And that’s a good thing. Staff is by far our biggest cost, so we need to limit staff time per account in order to keep our free service viable.

And while that may sound heartless and greedy, please don’t forget that many people sign up for InfinityFree every day. A substantial part of those people sign up for the sole purpose of harming other people, or they just abandon the service and don’t care about what happens to their account. In either case, spending time on those accounts takes valuable time away from real website owners.

We’re aware that this policy might scare people away. However, being aggressive against abuse is simply what’s required to provide a sustainable free hosting service.

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

The volume of suspended accounts is one of the reasons why we DON’T check the accounts first.

While we do get abuse reports from third parties, review the accounts manually and take them down if justified, that’s only a very small part of all suspensions.

We scan files, upload activity, web requests and so on for abuse. If any likely harmful content is detected, the account is taken down automatically. Most account suspensions are done completely automated without any staff influence. This is how we can disable phishing sites before anyone can enter their login details and take down spam scripts before the first email has been sent.

Why don’t we review accounts by hand before taking them down? First of all, by the time we check the account, the criminal may already have claimed victims. And if we can confirm the account is harmful, then what’s next? Should we still take down the account without warning? Or should we warn the website owner so they can harvest the stolen credentials and destroy evidence?

So if you don’t submit a review request, staff never checks the account. And that’s a good thing. Staff is by far our biggest cost, so we need to limit staff time per account in order to keep our free service viable.

And while that may sound heartless and greedy, please don’t forget that many people sign up for InfinityFree every day. A substantial part of those people sign up for the sole purpose of harming other people, or they just abandon the service and don’t care about what happens to their account. In either case, spending time on those accounts takes valuable time away from real website owners.

We’re aware that this policy might scare people away. However, being aggressive against abuse is simply what’s required to provide a sustainable free hosting service.

I Understands that @Admin .

This issue has been resolved.

What is the problem?
In the past, InfinityFree allows us to create 15 accounts so I created 6 account.
And then they changed the rule to only allow 3 account maximum.
But because I’ve created 6 before this rule applies, admin stated that we can keep it.
As you can see here : https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2581/3-website-account-limit/p1

But now, my account was suspended for having more than 3 accounts.
But It’s okay because the Admin gave me the chance to back it up.

I hope that this issue would never happen again.

Thanks.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

What is the problem?
In the past, InfinityFree allows us to create 15 accounts so I created 6 account.
But because I’ve created 6 before this rule applies, admin stated that we can keep it.
As you can see here : https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2581/3-website-account-limit/p1

Thanks.

Actually, that’s not entirely what happened.

You also created an account on another free hosting provider and one of the files you uploaded there to plntc_20468872 was flagged as malicious. This caused all accounts on related free services to be suspended as well, including the accounts here. So again: your accounts were suspended because of content you uploaded and NOT because you had six accounts.

And to quote from the topic you linked to:

No, you’re free to keep any accounts which are already active. However, if you close them or if they are suspended, you will not be able to reactivate the accounts.

You had six accounts which were suspended. However, since the limit is three accounts per person, you could only reactivate three accounts.

@Admin said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

What is the problem?

Thanks.

You also created an account on another free hosting provider and one of the files you uploaded there to plntc_20468872 was flagged as malicious. This caused all accounts on related free services to be suspended as well, including the accounts here. So again: your accounts were suspended because of content you uploaded and NOT because you had six accounts.

No, you’re free to keep any accounts which are already active. However, if you close them or if they are suspended, you will not be able to reactivate the accounts.

You had six accounts which were suspended. However, since the limit is three accounts per person, you could only reactivate three accounts.

Wait… You can see my plntc_2046887 account!?
Are they connected?
Also that is my Reseller account :blush: and when Im contributing the login script I mentioned on Email, it was flagged as malicious but it was Reactivated.

Also, how can you see that account?

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

What is the problem?

Thanks.

Are they connected?
Also that is my Reseller account :blush: and when Im contributing the login script I mentioned on Email, it was flagged as malicious but it was Reactivated.

I can’t “see” the account, I can only see that your account was suspended because of a particular file uploaded to plntc_2046887. I can see which file was flagged and why it was flagged, and I can also determine that it’s registered with the same email address. However, I cannot see or change the current status of the account and I cannot access it’s contents.

@Admin said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

What is the problem?

Thanks.

Are they connected?

I can’t “see” the account, I can only see that your account was suspended because of a particular file uploaded to plntc_2046887. I can see which file was flagged and why it was flagged, and I can also determine that it’s registered with the same email address. However, I cannot see or change the current status of the account and I cannot access it’s contents.

Alright, but Im clean okay :smile:

@Admin and @PlanetGamingGG I think there should be delete button where you can delete the discussion after the problem is resolved! :smile:

@Ranakhas said:
@Admin and @PlanetGamingGG I think there should be delete button where you can delete the discussion after the problem is resolved! :smile:

I think infinityfree have a routine to suspend accounts, now it’s my turn!

@Ranakhas said:

@Ranakhas said:

Hahaha,
All suspended?
Or just one?

It’s a routine whenever you uploaded a file or modifying it quickly, It will suspend you Instantly (My experience)
But It’s not Infinity the one suspended you tho…
The sponsor server did it as security measure.
Don’t blame InfinityFree :slight_smile:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Ranakhas said:

@Ranakhas said:

Hahaha,
All suspended?
Or just one?

It’s a routine whenever you uploaded a file or modifying it quickly, It will suspend you Instantly (My experience)
But It’s not Infinity the one suspended you tho…
The sponsor server did it as security measure.
Don’t blame InfinityFree :slight_smile:

Actually it is a server problem many accounts were suspended at a glance.

@Admin
Lol, you gat me!
Uploading that script wasn’t intentional you know.