All files are in htdocs, but website not showing!

My website is apc-student-forumpage.epizy.com

I have placed all of my files including index.php into the htdocs folder and removed index2.html. .htaccess shows that index.php is accepted. But when i go to the webpage it just shows the default page. My page has been launched for a number of hours now so I assume it’s not that. What should I do?

Should I just wait longer?

For me your website works fine. If it doesn’t work for you try to press Ctrl+F5 to reload the page and clear cache.

2 Likes

Wait do you mean that you can actually see the content? Like, a student form page not just the epizy.com default page? Cus I’m trying it on my laptop and I get the same on both. I’m talking about getting the actual website I made hosted, not just, showing that I am hosting a website.

Yes, he does mean he can see the student page.

I tried using the page with my vpn on and it worked so I suppose it’s just not launched in my region yet. Problem solved :slight_smile:

The service is probably blocked in your region, but good that it works now.

Or maybe there is a proxy service in between which also caches the page? It’s a bit of a nasty move from the network administrators if they did this, but it could happen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.