All Accounts Suspended

Hello everyone, the account rfgd_19156216 and some other account was suspended 5 minutes ago, I did not do this and please can I get some help to re-activate my account.
Yours,
Cat

Hello @JoblessCat

Our suspension system is automatic which means that it suspends accounts based on possibble suspicious files or code patterns or other kind of resources that may seem suspicious.

We understand that it may be frustating to get suspended, however this system is better, although it suspends innocent accounts in most of the cases, it also very easily catches exploiters and people who upload scripts that are against our ToS.
Now, what to do?** Simply, you should have received a e-mail that told you to go on your client area which is what you should do and find your suspended account and therefore you will be able to see the reason why it was suspended and possibbly reactivate it or atleast see what else you can do about it. More info here .

Have a nice day!

Mike

Hello Mike,
Thanks for the fast reply.
Is there anyway I can know why my account got suspended by the Admin?
If it was something detected by the abuse system (possibly not) I would like to know which files so I wont upload it again.
All I upload is forums files so I think there’s nothing against the rules in that.
Also if it was by the abuse system I hope I can receive a backup.
If it was because of overload, first of all: I’m Sorry, Second: How do I know the time left for it to cooldown?
That’s all.
Thanks Mike,
Yours,
Cat

Is there anyway I can know why my account got suspended by the Admin?
If it was something detected by the abuse system (possibly not) I would like to know which files so I wont upload it again.
All I upload is forums files so I think there’s nothing against the rules in that.

Sure! Just submit a reactivation request from your client area (go to Accounts, find the suspended account and click Details), we’ll check it and regardless of whether or not your account can be reactivated (most accounts can), we’ll explain why your account was suspended. And if it can’t be reactivated, you can request a reactivation there as well.

Also if it was by the abuse system I hope I can receive a backup.

Simply include that in the message and we’ll provide backups for your account if we can’t reactivate it.

If it was because of overload, first of all: I’m Sorry, Second: How do I know the time left for it to cooldown?

Again, check your client area. If your account will be reactivated automatically, it will give an approximate countdown.