Ahrarpress.net

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

Ahrarpress.net

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

I cannot log in to my site and I get a 500 error message, and before that I saw a message asking to activate the Debug mode

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Please read this article concerning your HTTP 500 Error.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I could not fix it and I hope to find help from you and the support team to help me. Please, the site does not work, and I do not find the ability and experience in programming to enter the site

Parse error : syntax error, unexpected ‘if’ (T_IF), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home/vol1_4/epizy.com/epiz_27637690/ahrarpress.net/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 9

Here error in my website
Please help me

if ((isset($_ENV[“HTTPS”]) && (“on” == $_ENV[“HTTPS”]))

This line 9

Where my problem

Make a backup of that line, just in case, and try to replace that line with this one (copy and paste it from here):

if ((isset($_ENV['HTTPS']) && ("on" == $_ENV['HTTPS']))

I think the problem is in your double quotes.

NO fix problem

Actually I believe it did.
Now the problem is in line 10.

You probably copied that from a blog and the quotes are all wrong.
You have these quotes
Screenshot_2021.03.18_21h45m42s

And you should have these quotes:
Screenshot_2021.03.18_21h46m55s

1 Like

I think you need to be looking at the previous line before this error. Something in your code is causing the script to stop when it meets the IF statement. Please could you share your entire code?

One minutes

See

Send your email I will send you file wp-confige

Can you please send your config file here? Here we have an upload button:

1 Like

Maybe remove line 7, which only has the backtick? That looks like a typo, and like something that could cause PHP parsing issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.