After the recovery of suspended domain I am not able to access FTP via FTP software

Hello Admin or Anyone, a few days ago I had get suspended domain in my website. After 24 hrs everything resumed. But now I am not able to access Ftp via Ftp software. But can via FTP website via Google chrome. Please check what is the problem ASAP. As I do not not have any other option of uploading my theme files as it is 23 mb in size. I tried every Ftp software you have mentioned but all of theme failed. During starting it will connect & shows every file, but after 2- 5 seconds it will shows cannot connect to server. Please check as this has occurred only after suspended domain

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand the problem exactly. Which FTP client do you use? And what do you see exactly when trying to use it? Does the FTP client show any error messages you could share?

Normally, reactivating a suspended account should leave it in the exact same state as it was before the suspension, and I can’t recall seeing issues like this before.

Hi,admin can you at least reset the data files of FTP such as .httasccess & related files for me as I don’t have any data in it.

So admin, I think I may have deleted some of the files in .httacess folder. So please try to restore these or reset the FTP systems data

@Xceleron said:
So admin, I think I may have deleted some of the files in .httacess folder. So please try to restore these or reset the FTP systems data

I’m not sure what exactly you want to restore. There is no .htaccess folder, only a htdocs folder and a .htaccess file - none of which have any content which is critical for a website to work.

Also, almost everything on InfinityFree is automated. Either there is a button to let you do it, or there is no way to do it. So if there is no “reset account” button on your end, there is no way to reset an account.

If your currently account is corrupted and you would like to start over, this article might help: https://infinityfree.net/support/reset-or-reload-an-account-to-start-fresh/

Thank you for the info