After deactivated and then reactivated my account suspended

Website URL

e-heera.infinityfreeapp.com

Error Message

Suspended

My Problem is this that when I was doing settings in WordPress I wrongly changed the site url and another url in WordPress and then pressed save changes and when I saw that then I deactivated my account and then I activated my account in depression then I tried to fix through phpmyadmin (cpanel) and to change through the file named wp4-options and tried to change the site to original one and then after doing this I tried to access my WordPress but then I saw that error of suspension

Other Information

This thing was happened with me the same day

Hey there, This could be a mistake by the fraud system. We can’t do anything in here; you should open a support ticket to review the suspension.

3 Likes

Welcome!

What is the suspension for? You can find the reason in the client area.

@Herbert - do note that there are not indications this is a permanent suspension, it could be a free hosting limitation the OP ran into.

6 Likes

How to open ticket then ? Any link

No bro every site is green and no problem else this one it ran into to ad like page like black and 3 random buttons that my wp files won’t show up

In your Ininityfree accounts section. Login to your account - InfinityFree

One thing more that when I tried to
Go to like putting wp-admin at the end of my site then this following happens:

It send me to a site named ifastnet.com where the suspension i see like suspended-website.com

I don’t have this one suspension type

Mine problem is different

Btw thanks for replying me.

I checked your domain, and it looks like it has been deleted from the hosting account it was on. The account was not suspended, just deactivated, which pretty much looks the same from the outside.

And of course, if you delete a domain from your account, it will stop working.

To fix this, simply make sure the domain is added to an account. Either add it to the account you removed it from before or create a new account for it.

In either case, please note that it can take up to 72 hours for your domain to start working due to DNS caching.

4 Likes

Thanks for reply

So I will get my site earlier mentioned in 72 hours ?

It depends, and it’s out of our hands.

You can read more about how this works in this article:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.