After 20 hours my joomla website is still blank

after 20 hours and my joomla website is still blank, even if i try to upload it again its still blank…anyone else having the same problem?

The problem should have gone 10hrs ago.

What URL are you trying to access, So we can check for our side(s)?

http://www.portfolio-nt.cf/

The developers console tells me that there is a 500 Server Error, meaning that a plugin or error in a file may have broken the website, Did you install any new plugins recently?

3 Likes

It is definately a php or .htaccess as @anon19508339 has said, as the console tells me;

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

As that error tells me that your Joomla installation cannot proccess the page

2 Likes

no just updated joomla to 3.9.20…but on localhost it works fine

yes, I’m not too sure, But was there much content on your site, Like could you just reinstall it through the Softaculous Panel?

our can you do what article above says?

3 Likes

no its just a simple website of mine nothing important…and i tried with softaculous but still have the same problem

yes im looking at it now

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.