Ads placed on site after changing nameservers those of infinityfree

Website URL

avingo255.tech

Error Message

Other Information)

I recently changed my domain’s nameservers to ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com in order to host my domain. However, soon afterwards, I see these ads on my website. I am not sure what is causing this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, welcome to the forum. What you are seeing is the standard “parking” page that appears on all sites. It probably means that your DNS has not propagated yet. You should wait for awhile to see if the DNS propagates. It can take up to 72 hours sometimes.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! Try to remove and add the domain again from the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel; seems like the DNS records for that domain aren’t created properly. Afterwards, wait for DNS propagation and eventually also clear browser and DNS cache.

6 Likes

thanks, I’ll try this

3 Likes

I removed and added the domain again from the “Addon Domains section”, and I’ve waited 6 days, but now I see this instead when I visit avingo255.tech:

Now you need to move the website files from htdocs to avingo255.tech/htdocs through what you want (File Manager or FTP client, up to you).

5 Likes

(never mind)

I have already done this though:

But the file is still in htdocs! You should have it in avingo255.tech/htdocs.

6 Likes

Thanks!
It works now:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.