Add domain before set NS server

Hi, my registrar wont allow to change the NS server after add it to a server…can anyone add manually it here for me?

@zeitune said:
Hi, my registrar wont allow to change the NS server after add it to a server…can anyone add manually it here for me?

I think there is no way cause you must set your name servers to infinityfree’s first before you can add it to their servers and also I think this is used also toat least minimize spam cause what if you add a domain that isn’t valid.

@zeitune said:

You can Upgrade to Premium where you can add your domain without setting Nameservers or you can try some alternatives like Below without changing nameservers!

Blogger for Blogging

Bitly for shortlink service

Github Host your sites on GitHub Pages

Jurnid Self-publishing platform for writers

Wikidot Professional hosted wiki solution

Square Free online store for your business

Soupio Your free multimedia blog or lifestream

Tumblr My Favourite After Blogger Host your website or blog on Tumblr

@Ranakhas said:

@zeitune said:

You can Upgrade to Premium where you can add your domain without setting Nameservers or you can try some alternatives like Below without changing nameservers!

Blogger for Blogging

Bitly for shortlink service

Github Host your sites on GitHub Pages

Jurnid Self-publishing platform for writers

Wikidot Professional hosted wiki solution

Square Free online store for your business

Soupio Your free multimedia blog or lifestream

Tumblr My Favourite After Blogger Host your website or blog on Tumblr

If you still don’t understand go and watch Game of thrones web development is not for you!

@Ranakhas I removed your own free hosting link from the post. Adding links to useful services is fine, but links to direct competitors is not OK. I don’t think InfinityFree users don’t know any free hosting provider.