Account was suspended and deleted on the same date

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_31670185

Error Message

This account was deleted on 2023-02-24. If an account is deleted, it is erased from our servers completely. This account cannot be recovered or restored in any way.

Other Information

Received the following email on 2023-02-24
Your InfinityFree account epiz_31670185 (Website for peonyassociation.ca) has been suspended .

Can I get the backup of my data? It doesn’t make sense to me that my account was suspended and deleted on the same date.

You wrote it:

7 Likes

It doesn’t.

According to our data, the suspension actually happened on the 4th of February. You should have received an email when that happened. Although I see there was already an open suspension due to hitting the daily IO limits, which may have resulted in some crossed streams.

In any case, it happened over a month ago, so most logging related to what happened here have already expired, so it’s hard to figure out.

But regardless of what happened, which messages were sent and who is to blame for the consequences, your account is deleted now, so there is no way to get it back.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.