Account suspended

Thank you @ChrisPAR, youbare really amazing thanks a lot for help

@Bobdipesh said:
Thank you @ChrisPAR, youbare really amazing thanks a lot for help

You are more than welcome, glad that I could help you :smiley:.
If there is anything else, don’t hesitate to create a new topic and if you would like, you can tag me (with @), so that I see it faster.

You may want to try freehosting.com or googiehost.com if you like to use an Official cPanel

@UnknownLolz said:
You may want to try freehosting.com or googiehost.com if you like to use an Official cPanel

Wanna Never get Approved? Try GoogieHost!!!
They never approved my hosting account, said that it was cancelled, and when I tried to order an new they said that I can’t have more than 1 Free Account, while I had no one!

Thank God that InfinityFree is here, Viewen and Freehosting have official cPanel if you have premium domain, for some reason they do not accept free domains anymore and that is why I am still on IF, thank iFastnet and InfinityFree for this excellent service to the freebie community.

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

Wanna Never get Approved? Try GoogieHost!!!
They never approved my hosting account, said that it was cancelled, and when I tried to order an new they said that I can’t have more than 1 Free Account, while I had no one!

Thank God that InfinityFree is here, Viewen and Freehosting have official cPanel if you have premium domain, for some reason they do not accept free domains anymore and that is why I am still on IF, thank iFastnet and InfinityFree for this excellent service to the freebie community.

Yes, GoogieHost is a bad*** never actually going to approve free accounts.
And yes freehosting.com doesn’t support free domains.

@UnknownLolz said:
Yes, GoogieHost is a bad*** never actually going to approve free accounts.
GoogieHost is stupid, maybe when they say write a reason about why do you want to use our free hosting you should write I want to see if it wors so that I pay for your Premium Hosting and then they will approve.