Account suspended

I received this message and my website now is not working any more, and

This is the message which i received,

Your account exceeded the daily limits of your service. InfinityFree monitors the CPU, memory and hits usage (among others) of your account and temporarily deactivates your website if the limit is hit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically after 24 hours. For more information about why your account is suspended, check the client area.

I have a question, can u please clarify more in details, how much daily limits, this daily limits mean what, and with in a day how much daily limits. Suppose for example if i have a visitor more then 20,000.00 in a day then the cause of people visit it will be suspended. With in 1 weeks how many times it will be happened. If i upgrade the preminum version ifasta does it will happened in future’s or not, all the data from my free acxount it will be auto transfar to premium account can u please explain brifely each and every things. Waiting for the message

1 Like

@Bobdipesh said:
I received this message and my website now is not working any more, and

This is the message which i received,

Your account exceeded the daily limits of your service. InfinityFree monitors the CPU, memory and hits usage (among others) of your account and temporarily deactivates your website if the limit is hit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically after 24 hours. For more information about why your account is suspended, check the client area.

I have a question, can u please clarify more in details, how much daily limits, this daily limits mean what, and with in a day how much daily limits. Suppose for example if i have a visitor more then 20,000.00 in a day then the cause of people visit it will be suspended. With in 1 weeks how many times it will be happened. If i upgrade the preminum version ifasta does it will happened in future’s or not, all the data from my free acxount it will be auto transfar to premium account can u please explain brifely each and every things. Waiting for the message

The daily limit is 50,000 and it doesn’t mean about visitors it means about how many files were requested on your website, let’s just say your website login form request 6 files for it to work and there are 5,000 people who visit it and it will count 30,000 daily hits

please just go to “Fair Usage Limits” section
https://infinityfree.net/support/

Login to the client area, find the suspended account and click Manage. On that page is a short paragraph about the limit, and a link to the knowledge base with more in depth information.

And if you upgrade to premium hosting,
There will be no more daily hits.
More CPU power and resources.
More Server Power.
All Softaculous Apps are supported.
Latest Official Industry Standard cPanel Control Panel.
PHP mail()
SMTP and imap or Pop.
No inodes limit.

Well noted your message, if i upgrade my account to one of the premium hosting does this things it will be repeated

UnknownLolz, you mean to say that it will not repeated in future.

@Bobdipesh said:
Well noted your message, if i upgrade my account to one of the premium hosting does this things it will be repeated

It depends whether your website exceeds it’s CPU limit or any other stuffs on what type of premium plan you are using.
For Exanple:
Premium Plan #1
CPU limit: 2GB
And if you exceed of those limit then IDK what will happen cause I have not use premium b4 so I assume it’s going to be offline like just here.

Only in this hoating this things will happened or other hosting company also have this type of limit.

@Bobdipesh said:
Only in this hoating this things will happened or other hosting company also have this type of limit.

It will happen if you don’t take precautions on your site of how your site is using the CPU or any related stuffs. You should do this to know more about your site on how it’s using the service so that if you know something that your site is violating or exceeding limits you can prevent this type from happening or might prevent on the future.

How could i prevent this what i understand that i need to rwmove plugin to make cool down any other things which i have to do to make cool down

@Bobdipesh said:

It depends on the Hosting company, really.
Some other companies like ProFreeHost will have the same limits, 'cause they are powered by iFastnet.

And i think it will be better if i upgrade the hoating, if i upgrade the hosting l will get more cpu and slow change to get suspended, tell me how could i make my site cool down by deleting plugin only or other option are also there

@Bobdipesh said:
And i think it will be better if i upgrade the hoating, if i upgrade the hosting l will get more cpu and slow change to get suspended, tell me how could i make my site cool down by deleting plugin only or other option are also there

what plugins are you using?
If you upgrade, of course there will be less limits and more power for your website.

Iam using jetpack and facebook comment only 2, can u suggeat me @ChrisPAR i nees honest feedback from you, which is the best hosting company which i used and my website run smothly without hitting issue.

@Bobdipesh said:
Iam using jetpack and facebook comment only 2, can u suggeat me @ChrisPAR i nees honest feedback from you, which is the best hosting company which i used and my website run smothly without hitting issue.

I am also using Jetpack, it hasn’t cause any problems, but I am not sure about Facebook.
Also, is that the only things you have or do you have any other scripts on other domains?
Are you asking me which is the best hosting company that I have used? I didn’t quite understand.

@ChrisPAR iam asking you the best hosting company which does not have like hiting issue, yes it linked with 3 domain but i tried to delete that but i did not find the option so i deactive and it will be delete with in 90 days this is quite odd

@Bobdipesh said:
@ChrisPAR iam asking you the best hosting company which does not have like hiting issue, yes it linked with 3 domain but i tried to delete that but i did not find the option so i deactive and it will be delete with in 90 days this is quite odd

Maybe your other domains caused problem. If you want to host another website, you could try biz.nf but they have limits like 5GB space and limied bandwith, or:

You could try signing up for my hosting freehosta.tk which is also powered by iFastnet but if it is only for 1 WordPress site or limited sites I am sure we can handle it (EDIT: there might occur the same problem, if you wish give it a try).

I have also used Hostinger/000webhost company free hosting and I was very satisfied, and I really feel sad that InfinityFree was not for you.

Good luck!

Is there any quick option which i can delete other domain, i like infinity very much cause this ia the first hoating company which i started to creat a website before i like it very much but hitting issue make me so sad, do you know now 3 pople under my recommendations they are using infinityfree

@Bobdipesh said:
Is there any quick option which i can delete other domain, i like infinity very much cause this ia the first hoating company which i started to creat a website before i like it very much but hitting issue make me so sad, do you know now 3 pople under my recommendations they are using infinityfree

You can go to addon domains or subdomains or parked domains (depends which domain you created) and press delete there. You can also delete installations from Softaculous, if it was installed by there.