Account Suspended / No Cpanel Icons / Redirect to suspendeddomain.org

and sorry my user is epiz_19447701 and i mean a issue alot plx get back to me asap

@BootersNetwork said:
and sorry my user is epiz_19447701 and i mean a issue alot plx get back to me asap

Did you request reactivation for it again?

hi admin thing is its happened to me twice now and its not a ddos script or a bad link so wonder if it will happen again cos i host websites for othere people

my username epiz_19447701 and sorry bout the othere post but i do host sites for othere

@BootersNetwork said:
my username epiz_19447701 and sorry bout the othere post but i do host sites for othere

That account is active (and the website seems to be working fine from here).

USERNAME : epiz_20155391
reactivation please…

@yudha77 said:
USERNAME : epiz_20155391
reactivation please…

Please see the original topic.

both of my accounts have been suspended for abuse…I don’t know why as these particular websites have been up on the web for quite some time with pooleharbourwatch being backed by the local Police Force and BPSA being back by the local council and also IFCA

they are

www.bpsa.co
and
www.pooleharbourwatch.co.uk

I want my websites back up and running otherwise I will have to go elsewhere to get hosting

I haven’t even been given any details as to what abuse you are on about

@bpsa_fishing You can ask for more information and your account to be reactivated by submitting a review request through your client area. We don’t publicly disclose suspension details for specific accounts.

thanks

I did first thing this morning and haven’t heard anything yet

@bpsa_fishing said:
I did first thing this morning and haven’t heard anything yet

I don’t know about you, but it’s afternoon over here. And review requests are typically handled within 24 hours, meaning there is nothing unusual here.

I’ve had word to say both my accounts have been reactivated but they are still not working…

@bpsa_fishing said:
I’ve had word to say both my accounts have been reactivated but they are still not working…

I only see one hosting account in your client profile, but it was suspended again a few hours after reactivation for another reason. You need to submit a new review request.

what…i have both bpsa.co and also www.pooleharbourwatch.co.uk they both say they have been suspended and then reactivated but do not work

I have backing from the council and IFCA for the bpsa.co website and I also have backing from the local marine police and the council for pooleharbourwatch.co.uk

both these websites have been online for a number of years, why do they keep closing it and not telling me why…

@bpsa_fishing said:
what…i have both bpsa.co and also www.pooleharbourwatch.co.uk they both say they have been suspended and then reactivated but do not work

I have backing from the council and IFCA for the bpsa.co website and I also have backing from the local marine police and the council for pooleharbourwatch.co.uk

both these websites have been online for a number of years, why do they keep closing it and not telling me why…

Because the abuse detection system does not give any usable information on why it suspends accounts. If there was a good, consistent source of usable information to tell why an account is suspended, we’d include more information.

tad.rf.gd seems to redirect to some add pages, amount says active. how do I fix this?

SHOCKED AFTER RECEIVED EMAIL THAT

Your Infinity Free account (epiz_20568639) has been deactivated!
Your account was suspended for: Abuse Detected

I WANT KNOW REASONS FOR MY ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION AND ALSO PLEASE REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT QUICKLY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

I ALREADY SUBMITTED REVIEW FOR THE SAID ISSUE .

Hi Admin,

I created another site yesterday in my account, but it failed to access the new site: connectiontech.rf.gd

It will redirection to another site. Can you please help check what happen for this. thanks.

User Name: epiz_20641288

@CharlesHO said:
Hi Admin,

I created another site yesterday in my account, but it failed to access the new site: connectiontech.rf.gd

It will redirection to another site. Can you please help check what happen for this. thanks.

User Name: epiz_20641288

This is a topic about account suspensions, not about creating new accounts. Please use a separate topic.