Account suspended for no reason whatsoever. No response from Infinity Free since 6 days

Error: Redirects website to suspendeddomain.org even when the website is clean, and usage is within limits.

Other Information:
I raised a ticket 6 days ago but still haven’t received any response from InfinityFree’s team. I really need this website to get reactivated, please help!

Hello there,

It would help if you share the reason of your accounts suspension.

Thanks

Hey! It says the following when I login to my account:

Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket using the button below.

But that’s the thing, I’ve done nothing. The website is clean. I don’t know what to do next.

Please create a ticket in the client area, and the staff will help you resolve the reason of your suspension.

1 Like

I did create a ticket, but it’s been a week and I still haven’t received any response from the staff, and the website has been suspended since then. Does it usually take this much time or would you suggest any alternative steps?

it really doesn’t take that much time for the response

It takes a few hours at most, so all I can suggest is to try posting the same message again.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.