Account suspended for having generator Content

I used my infinity free account to install WordPress. When I tried to copy my theme manually to the content folder using Filezilla my account was suspended

Said that I have generator Content in my account

I’m relatively new in field and has no idea about that

I submitted a ticket in which they responded that they have raised the status to ‘Pending’.

Will I get my account back? Please help me

1 Like

Hi @cristofloyd,
Account suspensions will be removed within 24 to 48 hours. Also please try to always use the filemanager in the InfinityFree cPanel. Hope it helps!

2 Likes

@cristofloyd, @anon64434604, if you had the ability to submit a ticket, than that means your account is permanently suspended, and only Admin will be able to help you out. You will unfortunately have to wait.
Thanks.

2 Likes

No, I can’t help either.

You have to create a ticket from the client area and discuss the situation with the staff there. Explain why your account is safe and what you are going to do to resolve this.

Posting here won’t help you.

6 Likes

I created the ticket and talked but after this

Ticket status changed to Pending at May 30, 2021, 5:35 am

Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist

will any reply come?

I had that issue because I had a generator content in my php code by mistake. so I explained to them that it was a mistake and I asked them to remove that code from my account and they responded to me within 10 minutes that they have deleted the code and will be available to you within10 minutes. And yes i was able to use my account within 10 minutes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.