Account suspended for abuse, new account also deleted. Cannot remove domains, please help!

I received a reply saying that I cannot make any more accounts because I did phishing. I don’t know how could I do phishing when I couldn’t even have known about it.

But I am now not allowed to make any more accounts. Please @Admin , I didn’t do any phishing, neither do I know how to. Please, atleast remove the domains from those accounts so that I can have my domains back…

@Casablanca said:
I received a reply saying that I cannot make any more accounts because I did phishing. I don’t know how could I do phishing when I couldn’t even have known about it.

But I am now not allowed to make any more accounts. Please @Admin , I didn’t do any phishing, neither do I know how to. Please, atleast remove the domains from those accounts so that I can have my domains back…

“How could this happen if I wasn’t aware” is easily answered: outdated, unsafe or malware infected software can leave big holes for hackers to upload their own, harmful software to your account. But it might just be a false positive too.

However, a quick look at your accounts tells me that one of your WordPress themes contains malware. Just submit a review request and we can reactivate the account and provide you with more information.

Thank you Admin, can you tell me which theme or account contained the virus?
I’ve put up a review request.
Thanks again.

@Casablanca said:
Thank you Admin, can you tell me which theme or account contained the virus?
I’ve put up a review request.
Thanks again.

We’ll tell you in response to the review request.

In a more general note: please make sure you only download plugins and themes from trusted sources. WordPress.org and Envato Markets are safe, but random “download free WordPress themes and plugins” sites found on the internet frequently include malware with their software. This goes even more for pirated plugins and themes, where the majority of downloads include harmful scripts.

Thanks for the info admin.
I had some themes borrowed from my friend who said he’s bought them from envato. They might have been malicious.
Thank you, I’ll keep this in mind from now on.

Oops, suspended again, after deleting all the themes…

@Admin can you please reactivate it again and whitelist it?

@Casablanca said:
@Admin can you please reactivate it again and whitelist it?

I’m sorry, but one of your account contained a phishing website. Phishing is a serious crime, so your accounts will not be reactivated.