Account Suspended because of Entry Process Limits

My website URL is: cnyproperty.my

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

my account suspended because of hit the Entry Process Limits but the messages received several times yesterday night was because of hosting server connection error, wonder why hosting server connection error but my account being suspended.

Hi there,

As far as what I understand you got hosting server connection error because you got suspended due to the reason that you hit the Entry Process Limit. I think that’s the reason why you got those emails.

I hope I understand you correctly and if you need further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask in here! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is also some more information on the Entry Process Limits:
https://infinityfree.net/support/entry-process-limit/

3 Likes

What hosting server connection error do you mean?

2 Likes

I received several messages actually, sorry that I can only remember 1 of it was error establishing a database connection. Anyway since now the suspension has been lifted, it is ok. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies, I did read that but my issue is not just that but account suspended because of host server error. Anyway, I am unable to capture the error message and the suspension has been lifted, hopefully it won’t happen again, Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind reply :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.