Account hosting

Website URL

gdfemia.com.ar
gsfsoluciones.com.ar
conamorparavos.com.ar

Error Message

Me suspendieron los tres hosting por querer subir la web zip por cpanel, no me di cuenta de subirla por filezilla, les pido perdón y por favor actívenme mis tres cuentas, solo quise subir mi web zipeada para hacerlo mas rápido y luego descomprimir, error mío perdón.

The three hostings suspended me for wanting to upload the zipped web through cpanel, I didn’t realize I was uploading it through filezilla, I apologize and please activate my three accounts, I just wanted to upload my zipped web to make it faster and then unzip, my mistake sorry.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Please check client area for actual reason for suspension

5 Likes

Your account was suspended for a violation of our terms of service. Reasons for this may include harmful or illegal content, or because your account overloaded our servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket.

In some cases of severe abuse, we may choose to not provide any further information or provide access to account data.

I just wanted to upload my website in a zip, I apologize and the reactivation, I have been in infinityfree for more than 1 year

Do that

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.