Account & Domain Error

[epiz_27413178]

The selected custom domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the custom domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account.

I had an account [epiz_25115220] which I tried logging into and could not access, so I reset password and upon logging in I no longer had my hosted domain, it was a completely fresh account. So I tried adding my domain and couldn’t as it’s associated with an account I can’t access using the same email account that has now activated a new account. any ideas as to how the old account can be deactivated as I can’t gain access to it?

The account epiz_25115220 is active and still has a domain name assigned to it. If you have access to that hosting account, please login to the control panel and remove all the domain names from the Addon Domains, Parked Domains and Subdomains sections.

2 Likes

This is where it’s confusing because the associated email address I used to set up that previous account I couldn’t log into and then had to resign up using same address now I’m unable to gain access to the old account.

So you tried to login with the old email address, couldn’t do that, and then created an account with that address? That just sounds like the old email address is not the address that you thought it was. Because you can’t register with the same email address twice.

1 Like

I removed my previous response after finding buried in another email account the account details to the epiz_25115220 account. My apologies!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.