Account disabled

I have not changed the activation of the account epiz_33081364 and just after that my account was disabled

This happened hours ago and it still is not active

Every night my account is deactivated. For a long time, my account is closed and opened.

My account is being deactivated for the fifth time during the day. Admins should intervene in this situation.

Your account is not being deactivated over and over again, but there is a bug in a client area that makes it seem that way. In reality, your account was only suspended yesterday, and is scheduled to be reactivated within the next hour.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

6 Likes

My account is being deactivated for the two time during the day. Admins should intervene in this situation

What do you expect me to do?

All I can tell you that the suspensions you see in the client area and are notified by email about are the suspensions placed by the hosting platform. Whether those are actually correct, I don’t know for sure.

But what I can see is that this isn’t the second suspension, this is just one more suspension with a history of consistently high IO usage and repeated suspensions going back months.

So to me, it seems most likely that your IO usage is actually so high it’s causing the suspensions.

I assume you have done so already given the high number of suspensions so far, but if not, please do read the article about the IO limit and possible causes and see if anything could apply to your account.

5 Likes

The man’s high IO usage is not caused by me. I have read the related articles and applied what is said many times. The problem is not solved. I think this problem is caused by our hosting service. The number of users logging into my site every day is not enough to exceed the IO limit.

If you believe that the hosting service is the problem, please create a new hosting account, and migrate your data over to it.

However, we can assure you that the hosting service is not causing this problem. High IO usage is not always linked to visitor count, but to how much server power your files require to load.

8 Likes

Error Message

We’re updating your account…

Please refresh the page in a few minutes

This happened hour ago and it still is not active

Same error message again. It still is not active.

Did you try doing that?

Obviously you can’t do it now as you’re suspended again, but when you get unsuspended, try it out.

4 Likes

Error Message

We’re updating your account…

Please refresh the page in a few minutes

This happened hours ago and it still is not active.
Admins should intervene in this situation

The site was supposed to open about seven hours ago. But I’m still waiting for it to open. Opening a new account did not work. The same thing happened there.

The site was supposed to open about seven hours ago. But I’m still waiting for it to open. Opening a new account did not work. The same thing happened there.Your account is Suspended
The site has just been shut down again. It says:“Your account is Suspended. Create Support Ticket”.
I think this problem is caused by our hosting service.

I’m sorry, but again, as far as I can see, everything is working as intended.

If you exceed the daily limits too many times, your account will get shut down permanently. You clearly need more powerful hosting than what we can provide for free, or you wouldn’t get suspended so many times.

4 Likes

I don’t want premium account. Because of this situation, I cannot use my own domain.

I don’t want premium account. Because of this situation, I cannot use my own domain. So close your epiz_33081364 account and send me my backups.

Umm, it’s your responsibility to take a backup at all times, read terms of conditions.

2 Likes

Due to a problem not caused by me, I do not have to take a backup again, my friend. Moreover, my domain is stuck because of this and I have serious financial loss.

Like everyone’s said before, it’s due to reaching limits. No one can help you here.

3 Likes