Account deactivated

msst-media.ml

Today I got an email from free infinity telling me my account had been deactivated for “abuse”. It seems as if their system does not like a utility.php file in a git repository, kodexplorer, whose contents I uploaded onto my website. Though they were quick to respond to my first message, the staff at infinity free gave a wired message,

Ticket status changed to Pending at May 15, 2021, 2:09 am

Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist”
Can anyone help me out as to what it means? (It is past 2:09 am where I live)

So what was the first reply?

Hi there,
this account, and all your free accounts / websites have been suspended by our free servers automated system abuse filter detectors, which are linked to your other free account content:shaheers.ml
this is not allowed here…
/epiz_26943143/htdocs/app/controller/utils.php

I got this
Hi there,
this account, and all your free accounts / websites have been suspended by our free servers automated system abuse filter detectors, which are linked to your other free account content:shaheers.ml
this is not allowed here…
/epiz_26943143/htdocs/app/controller/utils.php

If you violated the TOS, this is the price to pay…

I did not know that this file was considered to be a “dangerous file”. Is there anyway to reactivate my account now though?

If you are using nulled script, you are banned permanently. Period

Actually, I did not use any nulled script. It was a simple unzipped version of a GitHub repo that I have used in the past. Here

Is there anyway I can create a new account with the same domain

If you believe you did not violate any TOS, just submit an appeal via the support ticket

I did but I got the wired reply which I have given as the first message.

Ticket status changed to Pending at May 15, 2021, 2:09 am

Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist”
Can anyone help me out as to what it means? (It is past 2:09 am where I live)

What does this mean?

Just explain them what that file was (like you explained us) and tell them you will remove it.

1 Like

Thank you all so much guys, the account has been reactivated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.