Account creation domain error

I have the same problem too!
@Admin

Yes, @KneesDev.
This is an error we will have to wait for Admin to solve. You still should be able to create an account with a custom domain though

1 Like

nope i still cant. i get the same error… i checked using the Domain checker on this infinityfree website and it says that I have these nameservers registered.

and there’s the another (i cant put more than 1 media thing bc i am new here)

Actually, I do get this as well now, it seams this is an error occurring whenever someone is trying to create an account or domain.

1 Like

we wait i guess…
this shouldn’t take very long.

Hi guys, I have 2 accounts, same problem for both…

1 Like

Don’t try again. Admin will reply when the problem gets fixed.
(like you waste time for no reason when trying to log into multiple accounts…)

The only thing we can do is to wait for @Admin

yeh i hope now we all have to wait for changes to take place

1 Like

yeah

i have the same problem, domain check say’s all is okay but i can’t create account.

Now good to know i have to wait admin fixing it :wink:

1 Like

yup that’s what i did before. domain check says that the nameservers are setted up but when we create account, it says that we dont have put that nameservers…

I am having the same problem too, @admin please fix

1 Like

Please don’t mention Admin again… He will see this. Nothing changes by mentioning him like 20 times.

Hello again,
I see that the nameservers are down or something and InfinityFree can’t detect them.
Try to get into ns1.epizy.com with your webbrowser and you’ll probably get a “Took too long to respond” message.

Same error here, i can’t create nor subdomain nor the custom domain…
@admin please fix this, i need to make a forum and fast!

1 Like

I am having same problem

1 Like

I’m aware of the issue now and I’m sorry for the delayed response. I wrote a formal announcement here.

3 Likes

hope it gets fixed by today

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.