Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_27155858
also the account show a diferent main domain

Error Message

going to dendroid.epizy.com leads to 404 webpage
and the main domain that shows in the account
leads to iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon
and it keeps reloading and changing the letter between the slash

If your website leads to suspened-website.com or suspendedwebsite.org, it means your website has been suspended. Please read this:
My account is suspended, what can I do now - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

It is normal for main domains to redirect to suspended page, his site isn’t suspended.

5 Likes

In the Network tab in my browser, I see your website’s home page redirects to http://dendroid.epizy.com/setup/ first, and goes to the 404 page from there. And looking at your files, there is no setup folder there, and no .htaccess file with rules to capture the URLs and handle them with another PHP script.

Please make sure your website installation is completely set up on your account here.

4 Likes

i uploaded setup folder i forgot it.
how i make a user in the sql db of the page?

now it gives error 500Captura

If your getting a 500 error, it means you have an error in your htaccess code or PHP code. Try enabling display_errors in the CPanel.

5 Likes

how i do that?

This article will list all possible ways to fix that error:

4 Likes

i did it and the page stays in blank

You have not, i see 500 error, please:

3 Likes

i did and screen keeps in blank

You didn’t do it instead if you see that error again; if you’re lazy to go to the Control Panel to enable displaying errors try to create a new file named .htaccess in the htdocs folder with this content:

php_flag display_errors on
php_flag display_startup_errors on
php_value error_reporting E_ALL
3 Likes

The database user is the same as your FTP user. Additional MySQL users is a premium only feature.

The display_error trick works if your software using using the default error handler. But it’s possible for individual PHP scripts to suppress error message or handle them in their own way. If so, you need to check the logs generated by your software, or make sure that the errors aren’t swept under the rug.

Also, right now I get a different 500 error, which is caused by bad .htaccess lines.

3 Likes

and it keeps in blank

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.