Access-Control-Allow-Origin header

Can we use
header(‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *’);
for our php scripts or is it forbidden at infinityfree?
I’m asking because I want to connect my website from outside and I’m still getting CORS errors despite placing a header at the top of my php scripts. Please help ~

@Tesseractan said:
Can we use
header(‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *’);
for our php scripts or is it forbidden at infinityfree?
I’m asking because I want to connect my website from outside and I’m still getting CORS errors despite placing a header at the top of my php scripts. Please help ~

It looks like the Security System is responsible for this.
Try reading this KB article:
https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

@Tesseractan said:
Can we use
header(‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *’);

Yep the Security system is really the one responsible for this.
Please check the KB article first next time:
https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

@UnknownLolz thanks very much for help.
Yep they wrote:

When trying to access your website with an unsupported client, you may see one of the > following errors:

•403 Forbidden
•This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support
•No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource

That last error docked me :frowning:

And they wrote:

Can I disable this security system?
No, this security system is mandatory on all websites and cannot be disabled.

If this security system means your website or application does not work as expected > > on InfinityFree, please consider to upgrade your account to premium hosting. On > premium hosting, this security system is not present (your website will be protected less > obtrusive ways), so you can access your website through other clients which are not > browsers (like mobile apps, automated verification tools, etc.).

@Tesseractan said:
@UnknownLolz thanks very much for help.
Yep they wrote:

When trying to access your website with an unsupported client, you may see one of the > following errors:

•403 Forbidden
•This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support
•No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource

That last error docked me :frowning:

And they wrote:

Can I disable this security system?
No, this security system is mandatory on all websites and cannot be disabled.

If this security system means your website or application does not work as expected > > on InfinityFree, please consider to upgrade your account to premium hosting. On > premium hosting, this security system is not present (your website will be protected less > obtrusive ways), so you can access your website through other clients which are not > browsers (like mobile apps, automated verification tools, etc.).

Your welcome and glad to help! ?

@Tesseractan said:
@UnknownLolz thanks very much for help.
Yep they wrote:

When trying to access your website with an unsupported client, you may see one of the > following errors:

•403 Forbidden
•This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support
•No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource

That last error docked me :frowning:

And they wrote:

Can I disable this security system?
No, this security system is mandatory on all websites and cannot be disabled.

If this security system means your website or application does not work as expected > > on InfinityFree, please consider to upgrade your account to premium hosting. On > premium hosting, this security system is not present (your website will be protected less > obtrusive ways), so you can access your website through other clients which are not > browsers (like mobile apps, automated verification tools, etc.).
This security system will not be present when you use CloudFlare, I believe, so you can give it a try!

(DISCLAIMER: This info may not be correct. In such case correct me.)

@ChrisPAR I’m trying to add “tesseractan.epizy.com” to the CloudFlare account, but I’m getting the following error:

We were unable to identify tesseractan.epizy.com as a registered domain. Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com) (Code: 1099)

@Tesseractan said:
@ChrisPAR I’m trying to add “tesseractan.epizy.com” to the CloudFlare account, but I get the following error:

We were unable to identify tesseractan.epizy.com as a registered domain. Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com) (Code: 1099)

Cause the security system is still present if you use Cloudflare.

@UnlnownLolz @ChrisPAR So I have to upgrade my account to premium hosting iFastNet, right?

@Tesseractan said:
@UnlnownLolz @ChrisPAR So I have to upgrade my account to premium hosting iFastNet, right?

Yes!
There are many benefits on using Premium hosting and I assure you there would be!

Also this will help InfinityFree grow when you upgrade your account!?

@UnknownLolz said:

@Tesseractan said:
@UnlnownLolz @ChrisPAR So I have to upgrade my account to premium hosting iFastNet, right?

Yes!
There are many benefits on using Premium hosting and I assure you there would be!

Also this will help InfinityFree grow when you upgrade your account!?

Can epizy.com links be transfered to iFastnet???

@Tesseractan
You cannot add epizy.com subdomains to CloudFlare, sorry.