A Record for DNS Manager

I’ve use Cloudflare for my nameserver to manage my DNS settings. That’s why I can’t use freecluster.eu/byet.org for the nameservers, by this I need an IP for the A Record that I will use for the domain. I’ve tried the IP 185.27.134.11 (from FTP hostname: ftp.freecluster.eu) and 199.59.243.120 (from Main Domain: if13123.freecluster.eu/if13123.byetcluster.com), both doesn’t solve anything. I remember that Grendel have this kind of feature for it when it’s using custom cpanel of main-hosting.com’s cluster (together with nazuka, hostinger, and maybe some more), but now it’s using byet.org’s cluster cpanel x, there’s no IP address shown even once here.

I’m sorry, but the only way to verify your domain is by using our nameservers. You’re free to switch to Cloudflare after the domain has been added, but you cannot point your domain to an IP to verify it.

Verify what? I’ve added my domain to the “Addon Domains” then I change the nameservers back to Cloudflare, now what I need is an A Record for me to use in Cloudflare.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware that you had already added the domain to your account.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to find it in your control panel, but there are relatively easy ways to find it out yourself. One of the options is to manually query the nameservers for the correct IP. There are also web tools which can do this for you, like this one. Enter your domain name in the box on the left, ns1.freecluster.eu in the box on the right and the output below will contain your IP address.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware that you had already added the domain to your account.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to find it in your control panel, but there are relatively easy ways to find it out yourself. One of the options is to manually query the nameservers for the correct IP. There are also web tools which can do this for you, like this one. Enter your domain name in the box on the left, ns1.freecluster.eu in the box on the right and the output below will contain your IP address.

Best technical admin support ever!