A problem with subdomains

Dear Sir,

Look what happened last moment. I moved the nameservers to the infinityfree, and I added a subdomain to the hosted domain.
Then, I moved the nameservers to the cloudflare account. However, I can still use the infinityfree cpanel account right?
Moreover, the subdomains now are redirecting me to unknown page. It should redirect to Antabli's. Here is an example: http://adminp.aminantabli.com.
Is the problem from cloudflare? If so, how can I modify it on the CName records?

Regards

This is unfortunately a limitation of our Cloudflare integration, it’s not possible currently to have additional DNS records when Cloudflare is enabled.

What you could do is disable Cloudflare in our control panel and sign up with Cloudflare directly. When you add your domain name to Cloudflare and switch to Cloudflare’s nameservers, you will have full control over your DNS records.

I have already did all that before. I signed in directly to cloudflare and add their name servers. However, when I have created a subdomain and access it a page with some ads displayed!!
Is that because I need to wait some of time to work ??
Regards

I have already did all that before. I signed in directly to cloudflare and add their name servers. However, when I have created a subdomain and access it a page with some ads displayed!!
Is that because I need to wait some of time to work ??
Regards

The thing of using your own nameservers is that we cannot manage the DNS records for you anymore. That means that if you create a subdomain, you will need to create the appropriate DNS record as well. You can create a CNAME record for the subdomain and point it to your main domain. That should point the subdomain to the hosting server so it can display your web page.