522 Error, means that the request was able to connect to your web server

I am hosting my website on infinityfree and i have activated Cloudflare also. And now when i request to access my website www.neelkanthsolution.com its showing a 522 error which is "Connection timed out, host error, An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn’t finish. Need help regarding this.

@NSNITI said:
I am hosting my website on infinityfree and i have activated Cloudflare also. And now when i request to access my website www.neelkanthsolution.com its showing a 522 error which is "Connection timed out, host error, An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn’t finish. Need help regarding this.

Hi,
Your site works fine at my end.

Try to clear your browser cache.

Connection Timed Out on websites

@UnknownLolz said:

@NSNITI said:

Hi,
Your site works fine at my end.

Try to clear your browser cache.

Sir, yes it’s working fine now

Thank you

@MrJunior said:
Connection Timed Out on websites

Thank you Sir, for sharing this information.

i am also facing this problem, last 2 days , how can i solve it.

You could start by reading the big blue text box covering the top half of the page, which explains exactly this issue. Or any of the hundred or so other topics that were created about this issue in the last 24 hours. There is no reason to resurrect an old topic for this.