502 Bad Gateway

@Admin halo my site kumpulancontohsurat.com get the problem. 502 bad gateway please help me…
my username is : epiz_20777662

Hello admin mine still persist an here is d account. epiz_20344429 pls check it for me

This is the ip that i affected 185.27.134.11

Im facing the same issue of 502 Bad gateway error and not able to access my Online File manager in cPanel …

Hi. This is not ideal. I have had this 502 bad gateway on nginx for over 2 hours now. What is the problem and is this often on your servers?

@arghhh said:
Hi. This is not ideal. I have had this 502 bad gateway on nginx for over 2 hours now. What is the problem and is this often on your servers?

Same error and for me account: rfgd_20344979 site: haskovo2015.rf.gd … Please HELP!!!

Please let me know as my website is hosted on 185.27.134.176 so why getting an error " Unable to connect to FTP server 185.27.134.11 on port 21. Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.
@Admin Please help

Buenos dias administrador.
el nombre de mi sitio es asocjv.epizy.com, intento acceder a el y me aparece el 502 bad gateway, quisiera saber a que se debe esto y si es una falla temporal o permanente ya que es el sitio web de mi negocio y tengo la necesidad de mantenerlo operativo agradeceria una pronta respuesta.
Dejo mi direccin de correo [email protected]
Espero su respuesta

same here

same here

When I’m checking my website IP address using Command Prompt tracert www.dribh.ga it says IP address as 185.27.134.176 though in cPanel it shows FTP hostname: 185.27.134.11
epiz_20768870 is my User ID
@admin Please fix 502 Bad Gateway and FTP server issue

Hello admin???

null
When will they help???

I guess this problem is limited to some account, cause dynastyilmhouse.com is still hosted on the same IP and its not affected, iyzealcreatethis.com still on the same IP but not affected, so admin pls help us…

You guys are really frustrating me ooo, why must it be; like in my account, every 2: 2days my account must either be suspended for traffic or CPU limits or 502 or any other unrecognized error, this alone is chasing my visitors away from my site, this is not good enough ooooo

@admin? Please look into this
My username is epiz_20777214 Your server has been down all day and from all the searching I have been doing, this is not an isolated incident. Your servers seem to do this ALOT. Will these or do these blackouts also occur regularly on a premium hosting account?

same here for username rfgd_20353801

(www adress for my rf.gd domain name works, but provided ip seems to go to a 502 bad gateway. parked domain goes only to bad gateway.) I would need ip dns resolving functionally as i added a external domain to it (parked “cryptoli.ga”).

parked domain cryptoli.ga: adress resolves as 185.27.134.114
blockcrawler.rf.gd resolves to same ip.
When i try the ip i get bad gateway, when i try the domain name “blockcrawler.rf.gd” it works in browser.

thanks for help :slight_smile:

edit domain name for parked domain now shows the webpage.
ip itself shows 403 now http://185.27.134.114/

There was an outage on the storage system, causing a temporary issue for many websites. However, this issue has been resolved now. I’ve checked a few websites in this topic, none of them show these errors.

Also, we’re also making good progress on a superior storage system which will replace the current one, and should help prevent these problems in the future.

Do any of you still experience this problem? I’d like to check your websites, but none of you actually included a link to a website which had this issue.

It has resolved, but what improvement is done to prevent this problem in the future? Cause have experienced this problem mor than 4 times now!! The other times self it lead to me loosing my files and installing a new wp from the softaculus, I even abandoned one of my account

@Colorado4sure said:
It has resolved, but what improvement is done to prevent this problem in the future? Cause have experienced this problem mor than 4 times now!! The other times self it lead to me loosing my files and installing a new wp from the softaculus, I even abandoned one of my account

Yes: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/7241/#Comment_7241