502 Bad Gateway nginx

This is a continuation of https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/2858#Comment_2858
Since the Admin refused to provide any help on the “502 Bad Gateway nginx”, I started to use ChromePhp in order to display values in Chrome console step by step.
What I found out is that infinityfree.net servers are inconsistently sending “502 Bad Gateway nginx” or ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE errors, without any clear reason. Simply retrying with same source code, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.

If nothing is done to provide a reliable development environment for free, I’m not even thinking about paying and putting a production version here (since paying for a service doesn’t change the servers). Even if the paid servers were different, the fact that I can’t test my code for free is a deal breaker.

The only solution to these errors seems to be to find another web host.

We provide a knowledge base which explains many different processes and issues, including the 502 Bad Gateway error: https://infinityfree.net/support/502-bad-gateway/ Did you check that article already?

If you want one-on-one support for your website, you need to pay for premium hosting. We are not going to provide that kind of support for free hosting, because then what would be the point of upgrading?

@Admin said:
then what would be the point of upgrading?
The point would be to host millions of rows of production data, not just 4 rows in the database that are displayed on a dev webpage. If the host is not reliable for low amount of data, why would I risk troubles hosting a live website with millions rows in the database on your servers?

@gigaruben said:

@Admin said:
then what would be the point of upgrading?
The point would be to host millions of rows of production data, not just 4 rows in the database that are displayed on a dev webpage. If the host is not reliable for low amount of data, why would I risk troubles hosting a live website with millions rows in the database on your servers?

How are you so sure it’s a problem of the hosting server and not a problem of your web page? Did you check the article I linked to already?