404 error

pokedexbysk.rf.gd

Error 404 not found

The page you were looking for could not be found!

hi, i’m new on this website, but i can’t reach my website. I have not changed the access rules, and i have my index.html file on a folder named htdocs, how can i resolve the problem?

Welcome to the forum!

Are you sure you uploaded your files correctly?

6 Likes

I have already read the guide but I don’t understand where the problem is, not having changed the access rules and having my site script saved on index.html it should load the site automatically, right?

pokedexbysk.rf.gd

Error 404 not found

The page you were looking for could not be found!

hi, i’m new on this website, but i can’t reach my website. I have not changed the access rules, and i have my index.html file on a folder named htdocs, how can i resolve the problem?

Yes, it should. Can you show a screenshot of your htdocs folder?

Also, please do not hijack other users topics. Someone will eventually respond to your topic.

10 Likes

This. And also take a look at the Domains page in the client area for your account to verify which htdocs folder is actually linked to?

7 Likes

i can’ t i’m a new user and i can only upload embendded file

could you post a link to a screenshot on googledrive ?

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: 404 page not found on desktop but works on mobile browser

@michele_landa screen shots

HIDDEN BY MOD

5 Likes

The screenshots quite clearly show a few issues:

• Your subdomain is linked to the directory pokedexbysk.rf.gd/htdocs, but you uploaded your files to the htdocs folder. Recreate the correct directory and move your website files to it: How to move a website to a different directory
  • The website files appear to be uploaded to a subdirectory. So if people try to access pokedexbysk.rf.gd directly, they will see the standard welcome page. If you want the files in that subdirectory to be your entire website, you will need to move them out of the subdirectory and place them directly in the htdocs folder of your site.

Note that both of these things are also explained the 404 error page article you were linked before. So either you didn’t understand the article or skipped past it entirely. If something about the article isn’t clear, please say so so we can try to improve it.

6 Likes

@lovebug, @michele_landa

Whoever owns the account that those screenshots were taken from needs to change their account password. NEVER share the URL of the file manager as it contains your encoded password!

8 Likes

sorry :-1: im not a file manager user myself, didnt realize :frowning:

6 Likes

I didn’t understand some points in the guide due to the language barrier

thanks to every one, now it work.

2 Likes

thanks to every one now it work,

changed, thanks man.

5 Likes

I “deleted” the pictures because the email address is also visible (PII)

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.