404 error in my website with custom domain

http://smaakcreperia.com

I had created an account to use the free hosting service. I had bought my domain from some other place but changed the name servers to ns1.infinityfree .com and ns2.infinityfree .com, but before doing this i created a website for test and i changed the domain in wordpress config to my custom domain and i was redirected to a 404 page and after this i created a new account to host and make from scratch and the 404 error appears and when I create wordpress through softacoulus it doesnt enter wp-admin

We couldn’t find that page.

Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded.

Read on

4 Likes

Both your primary website and the WP-admin login page are working fine. Please try clearing your cache to see if that helps - as the 404 page is from within the system and (most likely) means the DNS is correct.

5 Likes

I have checked your website, but it doesn’t seem to be able to be accessible in DNS right now.

It appears that DNSSEC was enabled with your domain’s registrar, but our nameservers don’t support this. Please disable DNSSEC at your domain name provider (Go Daddy?) to fix this.

4 Likes

its working now, thanks to everyone who reply me

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.